Friday, August 12, 2005

My book's on Amazon.com!

Swamp Fox Insights: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Time of Profound Change is now available at Amazon.com.

I've long respected the power of Amazon, but now I've realized the true impact in a personal way.

BookSurge in Charleston prints copies of the book on demand as orders are placed, so no huge investment in inventory is necessary. People anywhere in the world are a market for the book. A friend that lives life between New York and Japan bought the first copy online.

The fact that almost no one knows the book exists is another problem, but the distribution channel is in place. I've sold three books so far. Give me a call, and I'll buy lunch with the royalties :)

This isn't a path to riches, but it is still very awesome.

No comments: